Albury Wodonga Robot Battles 2nd Meet Of 2019!!
Antweight Destructive & Non-Destructive.
Everyone Is Welcome to come and either compete or spectate.
free entry for spectators, Competitors Need their own bot(s).
Date: 30th March 2019,
Time : Registration and weight-in is strictly from 3pm - 3:30pm
Tournaments Starts at 3:45pm
Weight Classes: 150 gram Antweight (not enforcing the 4x4x4 inch UK size rule)
Registration: Strictly 3:00pm to 3:30pm only. Register when you arrive on the day or you can Register online to save some time on the day. You will need to provide your name, your robot's name(s) and have it inspected and weighed in
- $10 to register any number of Antweight robots in any tournament per roboteer.*
- Spectators FREE!
-Hire Robots: $15 to hire each robot for participation in the non-destructive rounds (includes registration fee)
*This cost goes towards our running venue costs and towards improving our event and adding equipment (arena upgrades!!!).
Please have a look at our modified SPARC V1.1 ruleset. It outlines a few minor changes for our events, along with custom transmitter details.
Important Safety Reminders:
- Only charge your batteries on the assigned charging tables.
- Don't step over the barrier chains. Previous meets have had several children do this and trip up. We all should set an example and try not to do this.
- Please no sitting on or leaning heavily on the arenas.
- If you aren't competing please stay on the outside of the barrier chains or at least a metre from the arenas if you are in the pit area. The robot fighters and the referee need plenty of room to move around the arena!
Looking forward to seeing everyone there!