Seven 3lb robot combat events in 2020. 6 main season events, and a 7th invitation only final. All of these events will be live streamed on YouTube and Twitch with announcers. Robots who place in the top 4 of any of the regular season events will get an invitation to the finals on December 12th. More rules are posted on our website! If you have questions we are happy to answer just email email@example.com
Greetings competitors and fans! I know it's been a crazy year so far but I hope everyone is being safe, smart and staying healthy. It looks like we will finally be fighting some robots!!! Just wanted to post this to lay out a couple of requirements/restrictions going into next week's tournament.
- ID Checks will be required upon arrival (Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Nevada, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Utah will be denied entry unless you can prove you have quarantined in Connecticut for more than 14 days)
- Temperature Checks will be required upon arrival.
- Non-Connecticut resident spectators are prohibited, please share the YouTube live stream link around to people who cannot attend.
- Masks will be required to enter the building and worn at ALL times. We will have a bunch of masks on site. Try and bring your own but we will have plenty here in case they tear or break. This is not up for discussion or explanation of your exemption, you will be asked to leave if you do not have a mask on at all times.
- We have set up a socially distanced pit area on the 3rd floor for teams. The pits on the 1st floor will still be open for use. All up to everyone's comfort level.
- Our shop will be open to any team that needs to prepare prior to the tournament and will be open all night for anyone that needs to fix their bot going into the second tournament on Sunday.
Lastly, If you feel sick or under the weather, have been sick or not feeling well in the past couple of weeks or so please don't attend or make the trip. Even if they weren't Covid symptoms, let's just be safe. I promise you there will be plenty of more tournaments to come :]
Email me here (firstname.lastname@example.org) or DM me in the Discord with any questions or concerns about next week's event, plus the Discord is full of competitors and hobbyists alike!
Thanks for everyone's patience and understanding. Continue to be safe and smart out there and we'll see everyone next weekend!
|3lb - Beetleweight||0|