It's Adelaide Robot Combat's fourth big annual event! This year we're hosted by Science Alive which will be held at the Adelaide Showgrounds!
**More details to come, make sure to check your emails for when we have more event info to share**
Click down below to register your bots. Remember to assign the matching class to your bot.
Registration cost for each tournament will be applicable, specific pricing will be communicated later. Teams will be given passes to the Science Alive event.
The following classes will be competing in round robin tournaments followed by single elimination finals (no loan bots will be available for hire in this event).
- A League Antweights (150g Destructive) - 32 Spaces available
- B League Antweights (150g Plastic Class) - 32 Spaces available
- Beetleweights (1.36kg/3lb) - 32 Spaces available
Please have a look at our modified SPARC ruleset. It outlines a few minor changes for our events, along with custom transmitter details.
Tournament weekend details:
- Event days: November 7th and 8th.
- Each weekend day will be made up of two sessions for the public: 9am-1pm and 1.30pm-5.30pm. This is to help comply with COVID restrictions.
- Each team will have free access to the event, you will recieve an email in the weeks prior to the event with details on getting your tickets. Please send any friends or family to want to come to Science Alive here to get their tickets: www.sciencealive.org.au/tickets
- Unfortunately parking will not be provided for the event. We suggest using public transport to get to the event. Showgrounds parking is $11 for each day.
- Make sure that any 240V equipment that you will bring with you gets tested and tagged. This will be a requirement of the venue.
- STEM day: November 6th.
- Science Alive hosts a STEM day for students to come and visit on the friday before the main public weekend.
- We won't be hosting a tournament on this day but we will be there all set up so you're welcome to come weigh in and tinker a day early.
- This day will be made up two sessions for students also: 9am-11.30am and 11.30am-3pm.
- We would welcome as many as can make it to help us have a strong presence on the STEM day to answer questions and maybe get some kids into combat robotics!!
Spectators: Refer to www.sciencealive.org.au for ticketing info for Science Alive
Bump in details: Specific details on where to arrive will be sent out closer to the event. We expect bump in will be from around 7am on the Saturday so please allow for this.
Set Up: We will be setting the arena and equipment up on Thursday the 5th. Please let us know if you'd like to help out. Any help will be welcome!
Please keep checking here or on our Facebook event listing for updated information.
See you all there!