- a battle where competitors pit their remote-controlled 3lb robots against each other for bragging rights and other prizes.
- single-elimination tournament style with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners.
- 3, 5 minute rounds or until one robot has been disabled.
- networking and promotional opportunities alongside an exciting and dynamic event new to the Hartford community.
- access to like-minded makers and members from MakerspaceCT.
- streaming of the competition so the festivities can be shared withfamily, friends, and colleagues.
While this event is a competition, it also represents an opportunity to bring the community together! MakerspaceCT is a space where people and projects thrive, and we hope to partner with our sponsors and supporters in order to continue to provide this resource to Connecticut and beyond. Maker Battle 2021 will help us continue to provide equipment, community, and education through an unconventional medium.