Little Arena Fight Order
Big Arena Fight Order
Alright Friends! The Barn is rented, the truck has a half tank of diesel, and I've drafted a few volunteers.
This is going to be a low key event to get us back into the swing of things here in Colorado. The sponsors dried up, the maker fair is gone, but let's give it another go. It's just me, the truck, and some volunteers.
WHERE: 9595 Nelson Rd, Longmont, CO 80501 Barn A
Registration Fee (Suggested Donation): $40 per robot
Friday May 13th (Setup day and pre-registration) - 8am - 6pm
- We will setup on Friday morning and start registration and tech inspeciton. We will open tech inspections at 1pm and leave it open until 6pm. (If you want to stay later e-mail ahead of time) Please come set up your pit space and get setup. We start early on Saturday!
Saturday May 14th (Fight day 1) - 9am - 8pm
- Tech inspection will continue until 10:30 am.
- We will have a drivers meeting at 10:30 am and brakcets will be posted. (We will have a challonge link)
- 11am Fights start! We will run ants and larger all at the same time to maximize time for all competitiors
Sunday May 15th (Fight day 2, Loadout) - 9am - Close
- We will continue fights until all brakcets are finished. Then we will tear down. A few volunteers during teardown goes a long way at the end of the tournoment.
- Time permitting we will leave arenas up for grude matches and robot testing.
We will not be advertising to the public but we will have a few bleachers available. We may need to implement a ticket system (free or small donation) to keep our occupancy rating satisfied.