This is VCR's frist all ages event with 16 (teams limit) each team can bring as many bots as they want. we are using the Ante-up system we have used in the past( https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1154724195291158&ref=sharing ). We use the SPARC rule set( http://sparc.tools/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/SPARC_Robot_Construction_Specifications_v1.3.pdf ) No flame throwers excet for 1lbs Battle Boats. It is being held at Cimarron Memorial High School in their robotic rooms which is located in the back. We will be running every classes except for battleboats indoors and the last hour and a half we will run the battleboats as it needs to be outdoors. the arena is 6 foot x 6 foot one peice steel arena with no pit. The battleboat arena is a 5 foot x 3 foot x 6 inch(of water) aluminium tub.
The event will be live streamed at: The Syn Shop
See this map for where to go to get in to the event: Map Image
Ant weight Battle boats being a new class have a few extra rules
1. iIn normal operation the bot may not touch the floor or the walls to move.
2. If a robot is pushed into a wall or into the floor it has 10 seconds to get off the wall or floor will result in a KO.
3. Flame Thrower and water Jets are allowed. Flame thrower must follow SPARC rule 15.2.
4. Flame throwers get a 25% weight bonus
5. A bot will be considered immobilized if no visible drive can be seen. Visible drive signature being defined as the bot moving the water on its own, or parts of its drive system visibly moving. after judge identifies a immoblilized a bot will have 10 secons to show motion.
9am-10am. check in and safety
10am-12pm. fights start
12 pm-1 pm lunch break
1pm-3 pm fight continues
3pm-330pm finals fight
330pm-5pm battle boats