Special thank you to our sponsors:
We would like to recognize Chesapeake Arts Center and 5 Star Roofing for their continued support as well.
Event organizer Ty McNeer email: email@example.com
Please look at the bottom for updates.
- 04-21-2023 Updated
- 06-05-2023 Updated
- 06-06-2023 Updated
We are running the following classes at this event:
- Full combat 150 gram fairy weight
- 3d printed plastic 1 pound ant weight
- Full combat 1 pound ant weight
Event schedule: (Please note that our normal times have changed.)
To check in, please come to the front table and a MACRO staff member will guide you through the process.
Please see MACRO Robot Construction Specifications for construction specifications.
Address: RC Underground Arena, 8775 Cloudleap Ct, Columbia, MD 21045 (If you use Google Maps, enter "RC Underground Arena" and NOT the address, as it will put you in the parking lot of the shopping mall, rather than the parking lot for the event.)
Site and event rules: (This is a change from our previous venue, UAS)
1. All lipos *must* be charged in a lipo bag, in case of fire
2. Please do NOT walk on the RC car jumps/obstacles.
3. Do not cross into areas which are taped off.
4. Once you have unloaded, please move your car to the designated parking area, as the venue has extremely limited parking available. On the day of the event, competitors will be directed to the designated parking area.
5. Follow the black tiles floor from the registration to the pits. The pit area has a red tiled floor.
There will be a test box available for use throughout the day (thank you NHRL!) Please use it for any testing.
- 04-21-2023 - MACRO has reached an agreement with the awesome folks at RC Underground Arena in Columbia MD, to use their facility. Please read the entire event announcement over, as a number of things have changed, including venue location, parking and the requirement for lipo charging bags.
- 06-05-2023 - Please read the event announcement over and confirm you understand the latest developments.
- - Added a note about NOT using the address to navigate to the event
- - Added information about navigation within the event space
- - Added pictures for clarification of the event location and the procedure for unloading and parking
- 06-06-2023 - changed the event end time to reflect the fact we must be done and off site by 8 pm.